ORGANIZATION: SOLAR AND ENERGY LOAN FUND (SELF)
TITLE: HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL, PROGRAM MANAGER
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ($40,000-$50,000)
• Administer residential loan programs in Hillsborough County, Florida;
• Achieve annual residential lending goals as set-forth in the Sustainability Financing Agreement with the County;
• Responsible for customer relations, loan documentation, loan portfolio;
• Collect financial information from clients and perform a loan pre-qualification assessment;
• Assist clients with energy evaluations, product selection, loan processing, and project management;
• Develop extensive local contractor network and perform on-going project management and oversight;
• Work with the County, civic organizations, property owners associations, contractors, vendors, FL-SUN, and other interested parties to cultivate the residential loan programs;
• Create and implement marketing strategies with the County and others to accomplish programs goals; and,
• Perform work as assigned by the Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer, and Operations Manager.
Program Management - This position is responsible for overseeing the residential lending programs in Hillsborough County and managing the day-to-day activities and overall goals of the program.
Customer Relations - This position will analyze, comprehend, and disseminate all information pertaining to a consumer loan application to determine the client’s fit to the program as well as the appropriate improvements within the lending guidelines of the program. This position must have the ability to explain to customers the different types of sustainable building products, loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of these services. This position will work closely with SELF’s Underwriting Department to present the clients with all the necessary information to be evaluated for a loan. This position must follow-up with clients to ensure the proper closing of the loan. He/she must also follow-up with clients of delinquent loans to prevent default by maintaining a good relationship and helping find solutions for the client, by communicating with the Underwriting Department.
EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES, EDUCATION and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Basic knowledge of sustainable building practices, energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer service, and sales.
• Experience working with non-profits and low- and moderate-income communities.
• Team player, self-starter, and ability to multi-task.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented.
• Firsthand knowledge and experience with sustainability programs in the Hillsborough County.
• Willingness to travel throughout the Tampa Bay region.
• Experience with financial software and programs preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, spreadsheets, and ICloud preferred;
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a loan officer preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with sustainable building practices preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a project manager preferred.