ORGANIZATION: SOLAR AND ENERGY LOAN FUND (SELF)
TITLE: PROPERTY-ASSESSED CLEAN ENERGY (PACE) MANAGER
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
MAJOR FUNCTIONS: (1) Work closely with St. Lucie County, the St. Lucie County Tax Collector, civic and business organizations, property owners, local contractors, and other interested parties to cultivate St. Lucie’s PACE program; (2) Administer St. Lucie County’s PACE program with respect to origination, project management, customer relations, and overall quality assurance; (3) Assure compliance with all applicable local PACE ordinances and state regulations; (4) Assist clients with energy evaluations, product selection, application processing, and contractor oversight; (5) Collect financial information from clients and perform a PACE pre-qualification assessment using SELF’s methodology and standards; (6) Create and implement marketing strategies to accomplish PACE goals; and, (7) Perform other work as assigned by the Executive Director.
1. Program Management - This consulting position will oversee SELF’s PACE program in St. Lucie County and shall report to the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director, and present reports to the SELF Board of Directors.
2. Customer Relations - This consulting position will analyze and comprehend all information pertaining to PACE applications in order to determine the client’s fit to the program as well as the appropriate improvements within state and local laws and the lending guidelines of the program. This position must have the ability to explain to customers the different types of qualified improvements, available financing options, and the terms of these services. This position will work closely with SELF’s staff and approved contractors. This position will provide project management from, start to finish, ensuring timely completion of individual PACE projects and customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES, EDUCATION and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of construction, energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer service, and sales.
• Experience with Property-Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) programs preferred.
• Team player, self-starter, detail oriented.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Willingness to travel throughout St. Lucie County.
• Experience with financial software and programs preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with clean energy financing and project management preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management preferred.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit resumes by email to: Doug Coward, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, please reference the job description below and/or call #(772) 468-1818.